Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Changing everyday!!

Wow McKenna is just changing day by day! I swear everyday she is doing something different and it is just so fun to watch. This morning we were laying in bed and she was chewing on my finger when all of the sudden I was like "OUCH!" There was something sharp that bit me! I put my finger back in and felt a sharp little tooth coming in on her bottom left side! There was a big white bump and in the next day or so I think it will be completley broken through. I was really suprised because she hasen't been fussy at all in the last few days and even today, she's been happy as ever! Hopefully all of her teeth come in this easy ;)

The past few days Steve and I have been putting McKenna down somewhere in the house walking away for a minute and seeing where she ends up! It is so funny the places she gets into. We've noticed she likes to roll herself under tables. She is just moving all over the place, I swear she will be crawling in the next few weeks. She's started pushing up on her legs, and really pushing her head high up in the air with her arms all the way extended so we shall see! It is so crazy to me that a baby who HATED tummy time now can't get enough of being on her stomach! Like everyone says once they start crawling it's over - they are just always on the go, so it is fine with Mommy if she takes her time haha.

McKenna has also really started sitting up on her own a lot more. If she is laying in bed with us she will pull herself up into a sitting position from laying down! It's so exciting! My little girl is getting so big :)

Here are a couple pics from this week....

Best friends :)

Likes to play with her feet all day!

Look at me sitting like a big girl! In my Vans's -- sooo cute!

Loves her "around the world gym" she gets so excited!

hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment