Monday, May 23, 2011

Too many changes!!

This last week has been nuts at our house. McKenna has changed so much, I am not sure it is the same child :) McKenna is now full out crawling and going everywhere! We have set up baracades around the house, but somehow this little girl seems to still get through them! By the end of the day I am POOPED! Her new favorite thing to do is pull her self up onto things in a standing postion. She will pull herself up onto anything and then gets the biggest grin on her face - it is the cutest thing ever! :) I think it might be time to lower the crib because when I put her down for a nap today, I came back in and saw her standing up in it!! AHH! It is crazy how much things can change in such a short period of time!

Steve has also officially taught her the cutest thing ever...to whistle!! She pushes out her little lips and makes a whistling noise, it is sooooooooo cute I can't even explain...I will have to take a video and put it on here! More pictures and videos to come, it is just so crazy with the move..Wednesday is moving day!!!! :) My dad and I will be painting McKenna's new room bright and early ---pictures of that to come also! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment